Wednesday, January 2, 2008

2AM Meeting with John Edwards

Last night we departed for the Knock house to arrrive to see John Edwards speak. Jan and Carl Knock were hosting him. We arrived early to a packed house. John Edwards arrived and spoke for under 10 minuets. His wife Elizaeth spoke first and her words were very moving. I will try to have a clip of what she said up later on today.

Now lets move on to her husband John EdwardsHer husband. If Zack Efron was a 54 year old politican he would be John Edwards. He was very perfect looking almost like a Ken doll. He was so well manicured.

At the Knock house, he gave a few quick one liners about taking the white house back for middle america. I for one was dissappointed in Edwards speech. I thought he would at least have gone into depth a little about his plans for giving the nation back to middle america. I did not feel any sincerity in his speech. As someone who went in liking Edwards and is still undecided in the race, Edwards did not give me any reason on a personal level to give him my support.

Myself, Fallon, Rachael and Ben will try to have a few clips up of our 2AM trip. Right now Rachael, Fallon, and I are getting ready to head to Coralville for an Obama event. It's a 2 hour drive Ugh!

Until Then

Jia Thomas

No comments: